Saturday, August 27, 2016

Si-Renity by Si Robertson


"Si-renity, How I Stay Calm and Keep The Faith" by Si Robertson is more stories from Si and on his faith in Jesus Christ.  I will admit I haven't watched Duck Dynasty in a couple years but I am a Si fan as I really enjoy how honest he is no matter what.  That honesty is why I was more and happy than happy to read this book before it was released to review it.  Si does not hold back and tells us the truth about his life even pointing out that some things in the show are scripted.  He talks about how his faith has brought him to different places and how he shares it.  Also he talks about his relationship with his family and even the time of his heart issues.  His book is a refreshing and interesting book to read on a simple living man who keeps his feet cemented in Christ no matter how famous he gets.  I highly recommend this book as it is funny, interesting and encouraging.

I was given this book from NetGalley for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...