Friday, October 10, 2014

Doctor Who, The Crawling Terror by Mike Tucker


"Doctor Who, The Crawling Terror" by Mike Tucker is another Sci-fi Doctor Who book.  If you are not familiar with the Doctor Who series it is a wonderful British Sci-Fi television show.  Now the books are wrote by different authors which can mean each book is a different style. This one started out for me to be just like the shows which is what I was looking for but then the story seemed to get more mixed up.  The author did treat the main characters just like they are portrayed in the television show but the book itself had more bad language than I am used to in the show.  The story was a very interesting one about these bug aliens without giving away too much the Doctor and Clara ended going back in time to find out how the Nazi's have something to do with their present problem.  The story did drag at times but then it sped up so quickly I could not believe it was finished.  Even with these issues for me I still recommend this book for teens and older (as some of the description of the victims were a little too graphic for kids below teens) who are Doctor Who fans.

I received this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...