Wednesday, October 22, 2014

"A Promise to Protect" by Patricia Bradley


"A Promise to Protect" by Patricia Bradley is the 2nd book in the Logan Point series.  This was a murder mystery novel with the hero of the story a Sheriff Ben Logan protecting a woman he knows from his past named Leigh Somerall. It starts with the murder of Leah's brother and Sheriff Ben who found her brother who told him before he died to protect his sister.  That's all I will write without giving away much more. First off before I give my opinion I want to say I don't think I have ever read any other books by this author so I am not familiar with her style.  Well here goes I just did not like this book. It did not flow easily where I thought it should have it jumped and skipped to much for me.    I would start getting into the book then things bounced around too much for me and I just could not get into the book. I also prefer more mystery than romance and this book was so intertwined with the past romance of the main characters to the current story with them.  If you like mysteries that are romance stories also then this book is for you.

I was given this book by Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...