Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Coming Apostasy by Mark Hitchcock & Jeff Kinley

"The Coming Apostasy" by Mark Hitchcock & Jeff Kinley is about the rot that is inside the church not just from the outside.   As Christians we have a tendency to forget that apostasy is going to come from within not from the outside.  This book did not hold back on the different ways false people will come in to the church.  Which was interesting but my favorite chapter was chapter 8 when the author's discuss the false Christ's people have created.  The reason this chapter was my favorite is that it not only brings up a hipster Jesus but the most popular one in conservative circles the American Patriotic Jesus.   They don't hold back that there are Christ's created by groups to fit their needs that have similar points to the Biblical Christ but are not the true Christ.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for free and was not required to give a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...