Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Murder On The Moor by Julianna Deering

"Murder On The Moor" by Julianna Deering is another Drew Farthering mystery this one takes place in the midst of the Yorkshire moors.  Where an old school friend of Drew's contacts him about some mysterious things going on in his town of Bunting's Nest.  It takes place in the early 1900's which makes it more interesting to me.  Now this book did start out very slow for me but I kept with it and I am very glad as it turned to a very good mystery.  It had very good story line once it got going.  I really liked the characters and even would like more about Drew's friend and his wife.  As I thought those characters could make a good book on their own.  The first half of the book you might think you know who did the crimes but when a certain story line is added then you kinda have an idea who it is but I won't give that part away.  This was just a good clean murder mystery that I highly recommend.

I was given this book from Bethany House for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...