Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Quick Tips For Busy Families by Jay Payleitner

"Quick Tips For Busy Families" by Jay Payleitner is a book about slowing your families life down with 144 different strategy.  I realize reading this book that my family is really not considered a busy family by this book.  Why do I say this is that a lot of these strategies my family has done for years.  For example we have always done the road trip games, not hide the yearbook, playing chess, etc.  Still there was some very good other strategies that I really did like the reminders of such as avoiding hypocrisy.  This was a very good and helpful book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from Bethany House for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...