Monday, February 27, 2017

Life After by Katie Ganshert


"Life After" by Katie Ganshert is about Autumn Manning the only survivor of a train bombing and Paul Elliott who lost his wife in the bombing.  This book is about healing and being truthful with yourself and the world.  This was interesting book on how two people come together as unexpected friends due to a severe tragedy.  Also it touches on how lies from the past can come up and hurt you in the present I can't clarify anymore of that as it will ruin the book.  The characters and their history was well written.  Also the story kept at a good pace while bringing up the past of the bombing but not dwelling on it. I really liked how the author did a story on what happens to survivors either of the bombing or the family left behind.  It was very good novel and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from blogging from books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...