Monday, March 20, 2017

Murder Is No Accident by A.H. Gabhart

"Murder in No Accident" by A.H. Gabhart is the third book in the Hidden Springs Mystery book series.  Deputy sheriff Michael Keane is called into look at an accident at a home that yeah is very similar to one that happened in the past.  Everyone thinks odd but when another body shows up then everything is looked at differently.  I really enjoy this murder mystery series as it takes us thru a small town that ends up with more interesting things happening than you would believe.  This was very interesting murder mystery that had some side stories that really were heart wrenching especially one with Miss Fonda who has Alzheimer's.  This was the best book of this series so far and I have really enjoyed every book in it.  The more this author writes the more interesting this little town and its people get.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publisher Group for free and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...