Monday, November 9, 2015

Taming The To-Do List by Glynnis Whitwer


"Taming The To-Do List" by Glynnis Whitwer is not your typical how to get things done book.  It is from a Christian stand point and geared towards procrastinators.  I will admit I am a big procrastinator and I took my sweet time with this book.  It did not just do a surface look at getting things done, it really worked on the heart of why a person may procrastinate.  I will admit I even procrastinated on finishing reading this book but I am glad I did as it helped me soak in what the author was saying.  At times this book did bore me which is one of the reasons it took me awhile to read it.  Then other times it convicted me so I got off my butt and got busy with things I have been needing to do.  The book is kinda of divided into two sections first is on why we procrastinate and the second part is on practical tips. This not just a self help book without scriptures it is a book on relying on God strength and not our own.  This book was big help for me to understand and get practical helps on being a procrastinator.  I really enjoyed this book as it did not expect you to be an already non procrastinator type of person. I also enjoy   I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...