Monday, November 30, 2015

Keeping Christmas by Dan Walsh


"Keeping Christmas" by Dan Walsh is about a woman named Judith who is having to come to the realization that her family will not be able to be together for the holidays and feels like her life does not matter anymore.  Now I will admit this little Christmas books was good but I just could not understand the depth of depression Judith had over her family not coming home for the holidays.  But I could understand the love her husband shows her no matter what.  I also like that the book really brings up the point of others needing to be our focus and not always about us or our feelings or wants.  I did enjoy this book but not as much as I thought I would.  However I still would recommend it as it was good story even though it was not one of my favorites.

I was given this book from Revell Publishing and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...