Saturday, November 14, 2015

Doodletopia Cartoons by Christopher Hart


"Doodletopia Cartoons" by Christopher Hart is book about teaching you to draw, design and color your own cartoon characters.    I have always liked to doodle and mainly in the style of cartoons but I am not very good at.  However I will still do it and this book is a great way for me to learn and stretch my drawing abilities. This book is not just your standard here is how to draw this and here is a blank page to try on.  It gives instructions and then portions of the drawings for you to practice your work on. I am thoroughly happy with this book and is it a wonderful way for me to get back into drawing.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...