Sunday, May 10, 2015

No Place To Hide by Lynette Eason


"No Place To Hide" by Lynette Eason is an action packed mystery involving Ian Lockwood who is wanted for terrorism and his old friend Jackie Sellers who is helps him run from the law and the real bad guys.  This books does not start with a slow beginning we start right from the beginning with Jackie  meeting up with Ian then them running from everyone.  The story is not just about the present it also brings into the history of Jackie and Ian into play.  Once I started reading this book I could not put it down it is a well developed story with characters I wanted to know more about.  I will admit there was one spot in the book I was worried that it was going to go into a topic in a way that I was not looking forward to.  But it did not do that, yes I know I am being vague in what it was but it is a vital part of the story so I will not say it. Now I will warn you that it can be a violent book at times but the story it deals with is not a cotton candy type of story, so I expected it.  However I still really enjoyed reading this book and I highly recommend it as a good clean mystery.  

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...