Saturday, May 2, 2015

The Heart of the Amish by Suzanne Woods Fisher


"The Heart of the Amish" Suzanne Woods Fisher is a book on forgiveness which the Amish usually are the most forgiving people out there.  This book was very powerful to remind me to forgive people even if they have not asked for forgiveness.  It is a book that is a really good reminder on how forgiveness is not for them but for you.  I will admit I was worried that the author was going to have the forgive and trust again attitude for some situations but she did not.  Since we are to forgive but not to trust, as trust and forgiveness are two separate things.  Once you start reading it you will not want to put it down.  The stories in here are just so powerful and wonderful.  This book is definitely one to share with many others. I highly recommend it,

I was given this book from Revell publishing for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...