Thursday, May 21, 2015

How To Get Dressed by Alison Freer


"How To Get Dressed" by Alison Freer is not only a book on how to look your best no matter your style but how to take care of your clothes.  I have never read a fashion that gave as much information as this one did.  It was at times to the point of overwhelming when it came to tips.  I love how the author did force her likes and dislikes on us readers but told us how to make our own style look its best.  She gave tips on how clothes fit and taking care of them.  And not just quick little tips I mean very detailed tips.  One area she goes into detail that I really appreciated since its something I do a lot and that is shop in vintage and thrift stores.  This is one book I plan on keeping for reference as it was the best I have ever read on actual fashion tips.  Now I will say there is one warning on this book and that is it can be overwhelming to try to read everything in it.  I would recommend reading a section that you are interested at a time.  Other than that I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Blogging for books and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...