Saturday, April 25, 2015

Nobody's Cuter Than You by Melanie Shankle


"Nobody's Cuter Than You" by Melanie Shankle is the author's memoir on the beauty of friendship that she has experience through her life.  Melanie Shankle has wrote two other memoir books one on motherhood and one on marriage. I really wish the publisher would now put all three into one volume to make it easier to give to other people. The author weaves humor through out the whole book even when she talks about serious things happening but not in a disrepectable way.  She reminds us how much friendship even as a child can affect you even as an adult. Or that those childhood friends can last a lifetime which I know for sure with one of my friends.  The main portion of the book involves her and her friendship with her best friend Gully from start to present day. Also she really hits on that friendships are important to people especially to women.  I really enjoyed this book as did remind me stay close to my friends I have from my youth which are not many and also wishing that they lived closer to me.   Also how I wish I had a closer female friend that lives near me but I don't have that.  This is very fun and quick book to read.  I highly recommend it.

I was given this book for my honest review by Tyndale Publishers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...