I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers and not required to give a positive review.
A blog about books and whatever else comes to my mind.
Monday, April 6, 2015
"Blind-sided By God" by Peter Chin
I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers and not required to give a positive review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Honesty
Honesty on my old posts I am not going to go back and review to delete an old post. You will learn I have changed and my eyes have been ope...
-
"Better Together" by Jill Savage and Anne McClane is a book about making mom friends and keeping them. This book was a toss u...
-
"Catch A Star" by Tamika Catchings is the life story of Tamika a professional basketball player who was born partial deaf that o...
-
27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever. I just wanted to ...
-
Summary "Blind Trust" by Sandra Orchard is the second novel in the Port Aster Secrets series. The main lead in the book is ...
No comments:
Post a Comment