Monday, April 6, 2015

"Blind-sided By God" by Peter Chin


 "Blind-Sided By God" by Peter Chin is memoir of the author of his life during the most difficult part of his life.  The book starts off with his meeting and marrying his wife then goes to him moving to a bad neighborhood, planting a church and his wife getting cancer while pregnant.  This book was so heart wrenching on what has happened to this man and his family.  But they way God has brought them thru all the trials is just wonderful.  You will just need to read the book to know more about all his trials cause it all works together and I don't want to give that away.  I will say my favorite part of the book is where the author describes how he handles a woman who asks the question what happens when you don't get a happy ending.  I also love how he brings up that life is not about getting happy endings.  It is a very powerful book on leaning on God and not expecting a happy ending.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...