Monday, April 6, 2015

The Beauty Of Grace by multiple authors

 "The Beauty of Grace" is stories of God's love from today's most popular writers, such as Mary DeMuth, Leeana Tankersley, Lisa Jo Baker, and many others.  This book is a good collection of feel good stories with a scripture verse at the end of them.  I will admit only 2 authors where familiar to me the rest I had no clue on who they where.  This book to me was more like another Chicken Soup for Soul type of book with stories just to appeal to the emotions of people.  I am not a fan of that type of book.  I prefer a good balance of feel good stories and hard teaching.  This just was not my type of book as it is all feel good type of stories.  If you just want feel good stories then this book is for you if you want more hard teaching then its not for you.

I was given this book from Revel a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...