Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl

 "Deadly Echos" by Nancy Mehl is the second book in the Deadly Echoes book series.  For some reason I have a tendency to request book 2 in a lot of book series.  This one is a book that can stand alone in the series.  It is a murder mystery novel that follows the life of Sarah Miller whose parents were murdered as a child now as an adult the haunting of that incident comes barrelling back when her sister is murdered.  I will admit the first half of the book was on the slower side for me but about half way thru it I started getting excited and did not want to put it down.  We really get to know the character Sarah and her friend Paul Gleason who is a sheriff and yes like most Christian book her love interest.  But thankfully the romance book was very minimal in the book.  I did figure out the who might have been the killer before the climatic portion of the story happened but it still did not ruin it for me.  I do recommend this book if you like murder mysteries.

I was given this book from Bethany House Publishers for my honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Reformed Theology by R.C. Sproul

Treasures in Dark Places by Leanna Cinquanta

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis