Friday, August 22, 2014

Update on my weight loss/getting healthier journey

Ok I haven't update in awhile on my health journey so here goes.  I have lost about 8 pounds since May.  Yeah I know not much but I am doing better with exercise and diet.  Thankfully all my blood work is good and I am healthy except some unseen health issues (not related to my weight one I have had for over 20 years).  I know its going to be struggle and will take time as I am post menopausal (I know for a 36 year old woman that's crazy but it is genetic) and have a low thyroid. Also I have a had stressful last couple months.  I know no excuses but I am learning.  Also I have to keep a mental hold that it is not going to be easy otherwise I have tendency to revert back to my anorexic days.  Yes I did say anorexic days see I was anorexic before I got pregnant with my oldest as soon as I found out I was pregnant with him I knew his health was more important than me being skinny and I started eating.  I still struggle with seeing my self 3 times bigger than I am so its a constant mental battle.  One thing that has been helping is getting back to my normal style which is odd in its own way but it makes me take the time and I have to work out some so my favorite clothes will fit correctly.  Also I want to be healthy for my family.  So anyway that's my health update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...