Tuesday, August 26, 2014

The Atheist's Fatal Flaw By Norman Geisler & Daniel McCoy



"The Atheist's Fatal Flaw" By Norman Geisler & Daniel McCoy is written to explain to a Christian what most atheist's believe.  Why I say most is atheism is not belief that is unified completely by its beliefs each atheist is different.  Ok I had a hard time reading this book it was very dry reading.  I am a person who loves to read non-fiction and even textbooks at times.  But this one ugh it was reading sand paper. I did enjoy the information the authors gave us but it was still very dry.   It may not be dry to someone else so I do recommend but just be warned it could be dry.

I was given this book from Baker Books a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...