Sunday, August 3, 2014

Debt Proof Living By Mary Hunt


"Debt-Proof Living" by Mary Hunt is a book that is about getting out of debt and investing.  Now if you notice I did not say its about staying out of debt, that is one of my big issues with this book.  She talks about getting out debt and says we should stay of it but then in one chapter she talks about how to keep a good credit score.  If the main portion is getting out of debt then why do we care what our debt score is.  Also I was looking of more tips on how to keep my budget down besides the why to be debt free.  Overall I still did not like this book, it seemed like a book that was rehashed likes its been written before.  I had a hard time reading this book.  I just don't recommend it.

I received this from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...