Saturday, August 23, 2014

"The Prayer Box" by Lisa Wingate


"The Prayer Box"  by Lisa Wingate is a novel about a single mom learning about not only herself but her elderly neighbor that has recently passed away.  This book is a good book on reminding us to share life experiences with others.  The elderly lady in this story could have shared and taught the people in her community so much but also the community could have shown her more respect.   I did like this book but it did take a little while to get into.  It really went along with my posts about the elderly and our respect for them.  I do recommend this book as it was a good solid story not all fluff like some books I have read lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...