Friday, August 8, 2014

Surviving Henry by Erin Taylor Young



"Surviving Henry" by Erin Taylor Young is a memoir about the family boxer named Henry.  This book had me laughing out loud literally.  The misadventures this dog goes through and has done to his owners is so funny.  Some people might not be able to believe all the things he has done but I can as I have had some unique dogs that have done things people would not believe also.  Even Henry's birth story is very unique and funny.  I have only know one other Boxer breed of dog and I knew she was a high energy dog with unique characteristics.  Well after reading about Henry I realize some of her uniqueness must be common in Boxers.    Reading about Henry's adventures even though they are wild make even more me want a Boxer one day. I will not give away any of his adventures as you just need to read them for yourself just be prepared to laugh very hard. 

I was given this book by Revell Publishers and was not required to give a positive review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing Surviving Henry. I appreciate your time! It makes me laugh that you now want to get a boxer someday! : O They're so funny and expressive though. I know you'll love him/her!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...