Thursday, August 14, 2014

Dynamic Women of the Bible by Ruth A. Tucker

"Dynamic Women of the Bible, What We Can Learn From Their Surprising Stories" by Ruth A. Tucker.  I am going to just put it out there right now I don't recommend this book at all. It had potential but failed from the start. My brain was put on high alert with this book when the author talks in a positive way about the organization Job's daughters.  They are not a Christian organization they are masonic group.  If you believe the masons are a Christian organization then please stop reading right now as they are not.  She takes some scripture then adds a lot of what if's and her imagination to the stories of different women in the Bible.  I will admit I could not read this entire book as the author I thought took to many liberties in areas that are not mentioned in scripture probable for reason (for example the viewpoint from Potiphar's wife).  Not recommend at all.

I was given this book by Baker Publishing and was not required to give a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...