Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson

"Answering Your Kids' Toughest Questions" by Elyse Fitzpatrick and Jessica Thompson. Is an excellent book on how to answer some of the tough questions kids can ask about such as sin, divorce, death, etc.  The author not only talks about the question and lays out her beliefs with the Bible about the question, she also gives ways to answer them with for different age groups.  That is what I liked the best about the book that its helps you word answers for different age groups.  Now I agreed with the authors stances on a lot of the issues.  However, if you do not come from a conservative Christian viewpoint then this book is not for.  I do come from that viewpoint so I will highly recommend this book as an excellent resource not just for parents but for anyone with questions on some tough questions on life.

I received this book from Bethany House Publishing and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...