Thursday, August 10, 2017

Moving Forward by John Siebeling

"Moving Forward" by John Siebeling is about overcoming habits and things that hold your life back.  This book was hard to read as it was supposed to be coming from a Christian stand point.  But I really did not think it was it seemed more to be a book platitudes that you hear in the secular self help community.  Yes there was scripture thru out the book but that does mean it follows the teachings of Christ. Maybe this book could help others it just did encourage me it was more of a self help book than a Christian book on how to focus on Christ and not our selves.  Sorry I don't recommend it.

I was given this book from Baker Books for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...