Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fault Lines by Thomas Locke

"Fault Lines" by Thomas Locke is a very fast paced book about Charlie Hazard and what happens to him once he meets a mystery woman.  This book was so not what I was looking for.  I enjoy psychological thrillers but more on the realistic side this one to me was just all over the place.  The story was on the extreme not believable side for me.  The characters were not likeable or even relatable they were just over done stereotypes I see in a lot of thriller and sci-fi books.  The story seemed familiar to others I have read and just not for me. I really never got into it, seriously I just finished cause I was bored if not for that I would finished it.  I just can't recommend it.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for free and was not required to give a positive review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...