Saturday, August 12, 2017

The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett

"The Road to Paradise" by Karen Barnett is about two people (Margaret Lane & Forest Ranger Ford Brayden) from way different worlds meeting and trying to save a national forest that they both love while taking place in 1927.  I always enjoy historical fiction and this one was very unique in its story.  Well the romance portion you could see coming but I have read a historical fiction novel that takes place in a national forest during the 20's. This was a very unique well written story that I could easily picture each scene.  Once I started reading I just could not put it down this was a very well written historical fiction.  I highly recommend it as I really can't wait to read more of the author's books she is a wonderful writer.

I was given this book from blogging for books for free and not required to give positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...