The Road to Paradise by Karen Barnett

"The Road to Paradise" by Karen Barnett is about two people (Margaret Lane & Forest Ranger Ford Brayden) from way different worlds meeting and trying to save a national forest that they both love while taking place in 1927.  I always enjoy historical fiction and this one was very unique in its story.  Well the romance portion you could see coming but I have read a historical fiction novel that takes place in a national forest during the 20's. This was a very unique well written story that I could easily picture each scene.  Once I started reading I just could not put it down this was a very well written historical fiction.  I highly recommend it as I really can't wait to read more of the author's books she is a wonderful writer.

I was given this book from blogging for books for free and not required to give positive review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treasures in Dark Places by Leanna Cinquanta

What is Reformed Theology by R.C. Sproul

The Ebb Tide by Beverly Lewis