Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Chasing Secrets by Lynette Eason

"Chasing Secrets" by Lynette Eason is the fourth book in the Elite Guardians books series.  In this book we start in West Ireland with a horrific murder that is unknown on who do it.  Well twenty five years later it is still unsolved and as a cold case it is being dug up.  Well that puts the life of Haley Callaghan in the United States in danger without her even knowing it.  This was very good book and my favorite of the series.  We learn more of Haley's past and her heart for people.  Also this book really dwells into domestic violence and greed.  This was a book that really hit the heartstrings but in a realistic way.  There is so much more I can say about this great story but I just don't want to give away the story.  So I highly recommend you reading this book and you don't have to read the previous books to understand this one.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing group for free and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...