Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Raven by Mike Nappa


"The Raven" by Mike Nappa is the 2nd book in the Coffey & Hill Novel series.  Even though this is a second book in the series you can read it without having to have read book number one.  However reading book number one can give you some back story to some of the main characters and that of a side character that is mentioned.  It involves a street magician named Raven and how gets caught up with some very bad mafia type people.  While Private investigators Trudi Coffey and Samuel Hill must solve a mystery in the town to help Raven and others. I read the first novel in this series and really enjoyed but this one blows that one out of the water.  I don't how to describe what I enjoyed in this novel without giving the story away some you kinda figure out on your own and some you do not at least not until closer to the end.  I was so impressed by this book that it is one of those rare fiction novels that I will add to my collection of books (over eighty percent of my books are non-fiction).  I just could not put it down once I started as I wanted to know what happened next.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...