Monday, September 26, 2016

The Curated Closet by Anuschka Rees


"The Curated Closet" by Anuschka Rees is a book about how to discover your personal style and then build your wardrobe with well fitting clothes.  This was a very interesting book.  I will admit I am not a stylish person so I was a little worried that this book would say you have to follow certain styles but it did not do that.  It focused more on you finding your personal style even if its different from others and then on finding or keeping better fitting clothes.  I was not a big fan of all the question sections but I could see where they would help.  But I really enjoyed how it takes you thru the process of finding better fitting and quality clothes.  You would think someone my age would know how to do that but most of life (truthfully still is) my clothes have what can I get that I like that is cheap.  So it is a nice book for young woman trying to learn their style or even older woman also trying to understand their style better.  I do recommend this book if you are not already stylish woman no matter if you are modern, punk style or goth it is a helpful book.

I was given this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...