Monday, September 26, 2016

Without Warning by Lynette Eason


"Without Warning" by Lynette Eason is the second book in the Elite Guardians book series.  And this one is a good story it starts with Katie Singleton (an elite bodyguard) who stops to investigate a restaurant owned by Daniel Matthews a guardian of  his niece who she has been teaching self defense.  Before she knows it she gets hired by his niece hires her to protect her Uncle because it seems someone is out to destroy his business, kill him or both.  It was a very interesting story with a good amount of twists and turns.  This author has never disappointed me even with a little romance in her writings (I am not a fan of romance stories).  I highly recommend this book and can't wait for the next one in the series.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...