Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Night Voyage by Daria Song

"The Night Voyage" by Daria Song is an adventure coloring book. What do I mean by adventure coloring book well its coloring book that tells a story with each photo with very little words.  To me this was a beautiful coloring book that we go along with a little girl and her imagination.  What I really like about it is that since it had very little words you color it to make the story fit how you might see it.  I like all kinds of coloring books and I enjoy ones that take me on a journey in each photo.  This is a wonderful coloring book for people of all ages but I really think a pre-teen girl who wants to graduate from the small children type of coloring book would really enjoy the challenge of this one.  I highly recommend this coloring book for all ages.

I was given this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...