Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Culture by A.W. Tozer

"Culture" by A.W. Tozer is about living as children of heaven while we are still on this earth.  Tozer was a powerful preacher of his time even though he died in 1963 his writings still fit with us today since that rooted in the scriptures.  I will tell you Tozer is not an easy quick read you really need to take your time and dig deep with his books and this one is no exception.  I really enjoyed how this book reminded me that no matter what is happening in this world that we are still to keep our eyes on Christ.  I think one of my favorite sections in where it talks about how nothing can kill Christianity they can try (and boy do they try) but it is not going to happen.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from NetGalley for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...