Monday, July 25, 2016

Balancing It All by Candace Cameron Bure


"Balancing It All" by Candace Cameron Bure is about how the author does her life.  This book was not what I was expecting.  I was expecting not just a memoir but also some tips on how she does balance her life.  The book felt like to me more of biography with bits of things added talking about her faith and that she does a lot her life.  It wasn't a bad book but just overall a blah look at me book at times.  I just could not get into it.  I was a fan of her in the original Full House so I was interested in reading this book which is why I chose it.  I was intrigued by how she met her husband and her life as a child actress those parts where the most interesting to me.  I will recommend me this book but don't go into it expecting a lot.

I was given this book from Net Galley for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...