Monday, July 25, 2016

Pop Manga Coloring Book by Camilla d'Errico

"Pop Manga Coloring Book" by Camilla d'Errico is a wonderful journey of cute, interesting, beautiful and bizarre world of the author's drawings.  Can I say that I love the trend of adult coloring books.  For its not a fad as I have been coloring in coloring books for a long time.  But now I am able to enjoy coloring books that are done by some of the world's most talented artists.  I will admit before I chose this coloring book to review I did not the artists name but I knew her work.  She is such a very talented artist so being able to color some of her work to me is a blessing.   The art in this book is not your normal every day type its more of a fantasy and whimsical style.  It is a very fun coloring book that I highly recommend.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...