Wednesday, April 20, 2016

They Say We Are Infidels by Mindy Belz

"They Say We Are Infidels" by Mindy Belz is a book about the persecuted Christians in the middle east and what they face day to day.  This was a very good book about Christians viewpoint in the middle east that we will not get from the mainstream media.   For example we keep hearing about how Isis is bad now after the war in Iraq but this book brings up that they were flaring up during the war also.  The author does not hold back when discussing some of the horrific things Christians have to face over there. Also she brings up how scam artists will even flare up during times of persecution that was a great reminder for us all to be on the watch out for.  This was such a powerful and informative book and is a must read.  American Christians have a tendency to forget what our brothers and sisters are facing in other parts of the world and this book does remind us of that.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...