Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey

"Cold Shot" by Dani Pettrey is a murder mystery that starts with a body found in Gettysburg.  It is a murder mystery that starts in the present but things from the past effect also effect the story and the people involved in it.  The main people affected are Griffin McCray, Declan Gray, Parker Mitchell and Finley Scott.  The main part of the story the murder happens to touch areas that can get all of them killed.  This book also makes some of the main characters face demons from their pasts and forgiveness.  The side story of forgiveness was very powerful.  I don't want to give away most of the story but I will say it has a lot of twists and turns that made a great murder mystery.  I will admit the first little bit was slow for me but I after about 20 pages it really took off.  I highly recommend this book as a good and fast paced murder mystery that has twists you are not expecting.

I was given this book from Bethany House for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...