Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mother Can You Not by Kate Siegel

"Mother Can You Not?" by Kate Siegel is a memoir of sorts about the craziness that the author deals with regularly with her mom.  I will admit I have never read the author's tweets or anything else of hers so I had no idea what to expect.  This book was a quick and crazy book to read.  It was interesting but at the same time not my taste.  I could sum up a lot of this book in a couple words the author's mother is sex obsessed.  If I known about that or the language in the book I probable would not have read it. However it still was interesting read and I did feel on the bad side for the author on having an extreme helicopter mom.  So if the sex talk or language does not bother you then I would recommend it, however if that writing type bothers you then don't read it.

I was given this book from Blogging For Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...