Friday, April 8, 2016

67 Shots by Howard Means


"67 Shots, Kent State and The End Of American Innocence" by Howard Means is a well researched book on the Kent State.  This was a very well written book that does not give just one side of the Kent State Massacre from 1970.  It gives both sides of the incident and both sides of supporters.  It was very sad to see how people treated each other over just what side they believed.  The violence really did not end after the shooting when supporters of each side either threatened violence or their children hurt other children.  What a sad day in American history I wish I had learned more of this in school.  A very good book and I highly recommend it. 

I was given this book from NetGalley for my honest review and not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...