Saturday, March 26, 2016

Unstuffed by Ruth Soukup


"Unstuffed" by Ruth Soukup is a book not just about decluttering the home but also your mind and soul.  I was very impressed by this book on how it was not your normal just declutter you home but all parts of your life.  This book was very well written with parts of her story on decluttering and hows of decluttering.  But one thing that it had that most don't add when talking about decluttering is the why should we declutter our life. This is one book that as of right now I only have a kindle version but one day I would like to buy the non-digital version for me to make my own notes in margin.  I was very blessed to be able to review this book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from NetGalley for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...