Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Last Days According To Jesus by R.C. Sproul


"The Last Days According To Jesus" by R.C. Sproul is about when Jesus said he was going to return.  Ok, I am going to be blunt I usually enjoy Sproul's book a lot but not this one.  Usually in his books we get his point.  However in this one I kept reading Russell says this or Gentry says this.  If I wanted to know what those men said then just give me a flyer with the titles of books or writings those men have wrote.  Yes there was some that was more from Sproul's point of view but mostly it was this man says this on this subject.  This book was big disappointment for me I will still recommend but be warned its not on the same level as other Sproul books.

I was given this book from BakerBooks for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...