Monday, March 21, 2016

Having A Martha Home the Mary Way by Sarah Mae


"Having A Martha Home the Mary Way" by Sarah Mae is not only about cleaning house but getting closer to God.  This book is a wonderful not only about make our home clean in our own way for our family but also to have a closer relationship with Christ.  I have struggled with making sure I do both focus on Christ and taking care of my home this book helps teach how to have a balance in life.  Each day starts with a section introducing the topic for the day then a daily devotion, and finally a checklist on what you are going to clean that day.  What is very nice is the devotion is not a quick little verse she has it where you dive into the scripture and gives you a lot of space to write what you have learned.  Also the check list section for cleaning was very doable and a list that was too much at least for me.  I highly recommend this book if you are having hard time balancing cleaning and devotion time.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publisher for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...