Monday, March 7, 2016

Love Casts Out Fear by Brother Nathan


"Love Casts Out Fear" by Brother Nathan is a memoir about growing up as a Christian in Egypt and forgiving the men who murdered his father and then bringing the gospel to his homeland.  Brother Nathan has such a wonderful way with words.  I have been very blessed by his story of how wanted revenge for his father's killers to faith in Jesus to following the Lord's call for his family in Egypt.  He talks about some of the discrimination he has seen and has had happen to him at the hands of Muslim believers.  I was really impressed on how he followed the Lord's leading even when others were telling not to and how God used him when he obeyed the Lord.  It was a very interesting memoir and I was really impressed and encouraged by this book and I plan on keeping to read again to remind myself of forgiveness when I need the reminder.  A very powerful book and I highly recommend it.

I was given this book from BakerBooks a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...