Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Thin Ice by Irene Hannon


"Thin Ice" by Irene Hannon is the second book in the Men of Valor series.  This is about former ice skater Christy Reed discovering that her sister may not have died in a house fire but may have been kidnapped so she takes her evidence to a new FBI agent Lance McGregor a former Delta Force operator.  As Lance starts to dig into the mystery the more questions come up and he starts to like Christy more than just a victim. Yes it is a romance mystery novel but just like all of this author's novels I have read the romance is just a side the mystery is the main focus.  I really enjoyed this mystery after we are introduced to the bad guy, I kept trying to figure out how he was connected to Christy which my guess turned out wrong.  I really enjoyed learning more about all the different characters especially one in particular but I am not going to say who that was as that would give away part of the mystery.  As usually with this author's works I started the book and then could not put it down.  It is paced at just the right rate to give a good knowledge of the characters and story but not give you too much so that you figure it out right away.   I know I have been blessed to be able to review as many of this author's book as I have and I am so glad I decided to check out her writings.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...