Friday, October 23, 2015

Vendetta by Lisa Harris


"Vendetta" by Lisa Harris is the first in the mystery series The Nikki Boyd Files. I love a good mystery novel and Lisa Harris does not disappoint.  It was finally a good mystery where romance was not the main point the mystery was.  It involves Nikki Boyd who works for the Tennessee Missing Persons Task Force who wants to make sure families don't like she does with her sister missing for over 10 years.  The story involves a new missing girl case that is very similar to her sister's case and if the suspect is after Nikki or just to mess with her mind.  Once I started reading this book I just could not put it down it is a very fast paced novel which is what I enjoy.  They only issue I had with it was at times the back story of some of the main characters made me feel like I had not read a previous book in the series even though this is the first book in the series.  Other than that it is a very good mystery and I don't want to give away any of the story.  I highly recommend this book.

I was given this book from Revell a division of Baker Publishing Group and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...