Wednesday, October 21, 2015

God & Churchill by Jonathan Sandys & Wallace Henley


"God & Churchill" by Jonathan Sandys & Wallace Henley is about Churchill's relationship with God and his life.  I am not into military biographies and to be honest this one was big on the military information.  I know you ask why did I request to review it then because my oldest is a big Churchill fan and I wanted to bless him with this book.  He will love it as he is a huge military and Churchill fan while someone like me not really.  It was very heavy on the military information but I did enjoy reading about Churchill's take on Hitler.  Another fun part of this book was that it was written by a Great Grandson of Churchill, so it adds into things from the what was known about him from his family. Overall this book is a wonderful book for Churchill fans or even military history fans.    But if you are not one of them then its not for you.  I will recommend this book as it is very well written and has a lot of great history in it.

I was given this book from Tyndale Publishers for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...