Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Q&A a day for Creatives an art journal

"Q&A a day for Creatives" is a 4 year journal of sketches. The journal is laid out in away that each day of the year (it even has February 29th for leap years) has 4 boxes for each year with an idea for you to use to sketch. I am excited to get started on this journal.  I have been wanting to get back into drawing for awhile now and this was the perfect way to encourage myself to do.  I think it is a great way to see your progress each year in your drawing abilities or your different ideas for each year.  I will warn you though the squares are not huge but still gives you a good amount of space for creativity.  Also the paper is heavier than normal book paper but not really thick enough if you want to use markers in it.  The suggestion they give are fun like, practice your graffiti stylings.  There might be others that I don't have any interest in doing but there is space to write your own suggestion below their suggestion without wasting space in your drawing square.  This is a fun book that I suggest you get if you would like to get back into your creativity mood or just for fun for anyone.

I was given this book from Blogging for Books for my honest review and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...