Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Time Chamber by Daria Song


"The Time Chamber" by Daria Song is the second in a series of coloring books geared towards adults.  Now I know what you are thinking a coloring book.  However this not just any coloring book it has a little story that combines with the coloring pages.  Not every page has words on but the pictures help tell the story.  I love how I can color the pictures for the story and make it my own.  The paper is thick enough that if you want to use markers you can and it won't bleed through (at least the crayola markers I used did not bleed thru).  The designs are very detail so this is definitely not a children's coloring book so you will need to take your time with all the details.  It is a beautiful coloring book and I look forward to the free time I will be using to color in it.  I highly recommend it as a fun spare time book as it is a great way to influence your creative side.

I was given this book from blogging for books and was not required to give a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...