Tuesday, June 3, 2014

United Captured By God's Vision For Diversity By Trillia J. Newbell


United Captured By God's Vision For Diversity By Trillia J. Newbell is a book about our churches becoming diverse and not just one race or culture.  I was so excited to read this book and I was right to be excited about.  I love how the author discusses while using scripture (correctly I might add) that our churches should be full of people of all races, financial status, and different walks of life.  It is sad that in this day and age there are still many churches that are all one race or one type of wealth. This is a topic that is not talked about much in the church but it should be.  I mean seriously its 2014 why are we as Christian still keeping separate at times? We are all one together as believers and this author really touches on that especially that all our culturally differences can help us grow in Christ.  We can learn from each others experiences.  Even if its uncomfortable at first to mix so what the Bible does not say the Christian life will always be comfortable.  So if you can't tell I highly recommend this book for everyone to read!

I was given this book by Moody Publishers for my honesty review and was not required to give a positive one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts on my hubby

27 years ago was the summer before my senior year in high school and I went for a walk that would change my life forever.  I just wanted to ...